Tuesday, September 18, 2007

2 Years!

Time passes so quickly. I can't believe I'll complete exactly 2 yrs in my first job tomorrow. I still remember the day we landed in this company. It seemed to be no different from college - 1) so many classes and tests 2) I had the same circle of friends. Training period got over and then a world of responsibilities began - staying on your own, paying the rent, paying the bills, cooking food, getting up early to catch the bus -no scope of bunking classes, work - tension! I learnt how much responsible you are for every word you write or speak here and how much commitment is expected from you at workplace. I still remember I couldn't attend my convocation because I had to give a presentation at office that day. My PM made me cancel my tickets at the last moment! Now when I turn back I smile at those moments.
Well the work and the environment hasn't changed much since 2005. The people do keep on changing.
Had both sweet and sour experiences. But I must say my first job has given me more than what I ever expected as I could find my better half here ;-)
My good wishes and congratulations to all those who started their career with me!

1 comment:

dinesh said...

Nice keep it up... whish u good luck