Monday, April 9, 2007

'Bench' Again

It was Apr 2006, I was put on bench for the first time in my organization. Again in April 2007, I have been put on bench. This time, it is for my transfer to Chandigarh, probably for my own good. I’m not sure. When I wanted to go, they didn’t send me, now I felt like working here, now they want to send me! I wanted to work for some good development project here, so I had refused for my transfer lately but it seems I’m destined to go now.
It was yesterday I was thinking that all my friends are moving from Bangalore, why did I choose to be here? Today morning when I came to office swiped in my id card to open the door, the door didn’t open. That’s how I got to know that they have revoked my door access also. It was shock to me! Went to meet my PM and got the news that I have been put on bench as my transfer in progress. Now I have decided to take life as it comes. I have decided to take up the java certification very soon though I’m planning to give it from the past 6 months God give me the courage to appear for it this time :)

No comments: