Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Wrong Choices!

Has it ever ever happened to you that you give chances to the same set of people to prove to be good friends and in return they keep on doing things to hurt you the possible extent?? I wonder how a person can't be a loyal friend if you are so good to him. You help them in any possible way, forgive them hundreds of times, they can't leave the habit of breaking trust! A friend of mine has rightly described such people as Gnawing rats!(http://myjourneys.wordpress.com/2007/03/19/gnawing-rats/)
I don't mind if they don't let me know what's happening in their life but I do mind if they are letting the world know some wrong things about me.
Anyway its life! And we must learn to choose friends very carefully and I think I'm still in the process of learning that.
Thank God! I still have a bunch of friends who have never proved and will never prove to be wrong choices :-)

No comments: