Thursday, June 21, 2007

Ever been real angry??

Over the years, I have learnt that silence is the best way to show anger. Just don't talk to the the person you are angry with. It will surely work; but speaking out that you felt bad because of something might not work. I believe complaining for something weekens the relationships. I remember once a friend of mine gifted me a poster "Angry people cause hurt and get hurt". Silence is the best killer as it hurts the most.And to be silent is best when you don't know if you have the right to be angry with the person. This is difficult way of expressing anger, but it works :)I don't know how to apply this when the concerned person is a room-mate or a team-mate. You can't avoid talking to that person in such cases...I have tried hundreds of times to be angry with my rooom-mate. The very next morning I forget :(

3 comments:

Shishir said...

Somebody has put a printout in my cubicle that says, "Silence is the toughest argument to refute"... guess this is waht you believe in...

When you dont speak out, you end up hurting yourself even more... and make the other person go crazy as he/she does not has a clear idea of what you are upset about.

and this is what room-mates are for - fighting over the silliest things :)

Khushboo said...

This is very true.."Silence is the toughest argument to refute"...I lik that!
You can't be silent for long with some sweet people..so is the case with my room-mates :)

Anonymous said...

silence is needed in a tough situation so that the situation may cool down and u get time to rationalize and analyse things.