Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Back to Project again

Plans changed again. Probably HE has some different plans for me. I'm no more going to chandigarh. I'll be in bangalore only, for next one year probably, as a commitment to my new project. So I'm back to project again. Back to the place where i used to work before, same old people. The work hasn't started for me in the full swing. So i'm just enjoying this time. Just attended a training for two hrs in the whole day :) After the training I could appreciate the concept and domain of the new project.
Now I'm chatting with a friend and watching outside. Its pouring outside. Now I'm taking life as it comes to me. Lets see what next is in store for me.

2 comments:

Jaya said...

Enjoy the sunshine(rather rain) while it lasts! Good luck in the new project. Am I glad? You will be in Bangalore till the end of this year :-) :-) God sure loves me!

Khushboo said...

@jaya : Yes dear. God surely loves you! See I have taken this project just because of you :)