Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Weekend and the Aftermath!

Though the weekend is over, I couldn’t write about it because I didn’t get access to internet for the last two days. The weekend was full of exam-tension, fun, celebration and some sad moments.
Finally I managed to clear SCJP with a respectable score! Thanks to all my friends who guided and encouraged me a lot. Special thanks to Priyanshu for providing me the material. Some people voluntarily helped me in the last moment by providing some materials and it did help me there. Thanks :) That one month of tension is over. It was time to celebrate and freak out! Called up some friends went to see Mr. Beans. It’s a sweet movie. Had lots of fun. Our journey back to home was an unpleasant one as we had to pay 3 times the actual fare. Stupid auto-driver had done some tampering with the meter for sure.
Didn’t have much to do on Sunday, slept a lot, watched movies on TV and cooked good food. There was tragic end of my lovely weekend because of some tensions with a friend. The next day we managed to change the climax of my lovely weekend by fixing up the things.
I’m free now, trying to find out what next! And I could identify gym as one of the options. So yesterday was the first day at gym, though couldn’t enjoy it much as there was a big rush there and I was shocked to see that people are reserving the machines by keeping theirs towels in the queue. I could spend very less time in gym as I had to rush back home as it was my friend’s birthday and we had make some arrangements for dinner and the b’day cake. And it struck 12, we were back to our college way of celebrating the birthdays. Couldn’t resist putting the cake on her face :) We all danced as we knew that this was her last b’day that she would be celebrating with us. Our party had just started when we got a message from our landlord “Its 1 am. Please carry on with less noise”Ah! all moods switched off. We all wished good night to each other and went to sleep.

2 comments:

ubuntu said...

khe khe khe

:-)

bas aur kuch likhne ko nahin hai.

Ab next certification bhi de daal

Vaibhav Choudhary said...

congrats. probably this cert. will help you in future life :). ya go ahead with next one. That is more easier than first level.