Wednesday, May 2, 2007

My cell phone

On Friday I discovered that I’m not able to close the flap of the cell phone (Sony Ericsson Z550i). I was surprised why all of a sudden my 7 months old cell phone is showing this odd behavior. Since last Friday it had 3 more free falls and it is behaving worse now. It seems it is planning to move away from me. This May seems to be bringing so many changes along with it. SO many things are happening around me and with me, so many people going ahead in life –some with life-partners, some with the new jobs, some with further studies, and some like me with the change of place. I missed out my cell phone who is showing a change in it's behaviour! -my only friend who used to connect me with everyone whenever I was alone is betraying me now. It’s no different from living human beings. I have so many wonderful memories associated with it; the same way I have with the people around me. It is the first cell that I bought with my own salary. It’s something which is only mine and no one else’s. My dear cell phone, please don’t try to be a human. It’s a difficult job. It’s their trait to betray people. You are a cute little fellow whom I’m not going to leave just like that.

No comments: