Wednesday, March 21, 2007

At home!

It’s been 3 nights and 2 days at home now! The break is good and I’m relaxing the most. Don’t even feel like going back to work. No tensions about the release at office today :) My team mates would have managed I know. Everyday I get up around the same time as mom and dad have to go to their work. By that time mom is already done with her cooking but there are a few instructions for me specially not to use the old lighter, not to close the windows when the gas geyser is on, not to open the door to strangers etc. as if I’m a 5 yr old girl staying at home. To add to it my mom will call up from office to check if I’m fine. After saying bye to them, I have my breakfast, listen to songs, watch tv, surf Internet and watch my dog – Jackie’s activities. Jackie is too eager to hold everyone. I always feel he wants to say something when I go near him. He says in his own language which I don’t understand but I wish I could. At least I would have got some one to talk to till my parents return home. Anyway by the time I'm done all those activities, its 2'o clock and I see Jaackie barking loudly to see his masters back.
It’s so good to sit under the sun in this weather. While I sit under the sun, so many thoughts come to my mind. Lots of things to think now - what next in life? Time to make so many decisions soon.
I have started with a book of R.K Narayan – “Salt & sawdust”. It’s a collection of stories and table-talk.
Only 3 more nights at home now :(

No comments: