Saturday, March 17, 2007

Back to my college

After a long time, I'm back to my college where I have spent four wonderful years. Again I'm using our old lan, using Internet seeing that cyberoam http client screen, seeing the faces of our teachers.Its so good to be in college again though there is a difference now. I'm no more a student, I'm have come as a visitor with my sister who's a teacher here :)
Not many things have changed. Same old guards, same teachers, same tuck shop, same old person handling the tuck shop, almost the same staff in the mess.
All those memories are refreshed!

2 comments:

@nkur said...

Have a good vacation dear. I am sure JIIT makes you remember the fun years we all had thre...Take care

Jaya said...

Hey! Its great to read about college.I went there before moving to Bangalore. Our college rocks! Enjoy.