Thursday, March 15, 2007

Sisters

We grew up together, in that lovely small city of udhampur where almost everyone knows each other. I remember that small campus having 20 residences where we used to stay, play and enjoy with friends. Everyone in the school knew us. Us refers to me and my sister. Jasmine and her “Khushboo”- we are so very incomplete without each other. Almost after one year of her marriage I’m missing her so much. She is busy with her new world. All her activities revolve around her new relatives. She is the one who used to guide me, pamper me and listen to my stupid talks. Being an engineer, she guided me a lot during my engineering also, though we were not staying together at her time. But she was there to advice about the people in college, about hostel life, about engineering subjects and all our college stuff. Oh I can’t believe I’m praising her :) I do remember the times when she used to pull my leg. I remember one day I was telling some joke to her and my Mom. After the joke, she said “Mom please laugh, otherwise she’ll tell it again”. Even after doing post graduation in engineering, she has chosen to be a teacher though I feel she could have been a good manager. This is because of her managerial skills; I remember how tactfully she managed to make me work for her sometimes.It was fun. Though she is five years elder to me, there is s special bond between us which i feel will always be there. Our lives have changed now; she has her household chores and office work but still i know how much she cares for me.I sometimes wonder why two sisters can’t live together throughout their lives? Miss you sis but very happy for you. Hope this “Deepak” (my brother-in-law) always enlightens your life with lots of joy and happiness!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are the best sister in the whole world!I miss you very much.I really want to be with you everytime. Love u so much!!

Khushboo said...

Thanks for your comment. Love you too :)