Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Trust

Probably all of us use this word often while talking to friends, while writing testimonials, while praising others. But I doubt I really know the meaning! I searched for its meaning on internet and got so many definitions. Probably a too complicated thing! I don’t understand why people make relationships if they don’t trust each other. Oh I again used the word! Here it means – “The sense that things are fine; that nothing can disrupt the bond between you and the other”. The other day my friend’s boy-friend who is a very loving and caring guy got angry with her because he saw her talking to some guy in her office campus. I thought Love is above all these things! I concluded where there is love; there is a fear of losing it. Even Lords are not exception to this. Lord Rama doubted Sita after her release from Ravana’s capture. Today two of my friends doubted me to have told their secrets to people. Although the thing was told quite casually and lightly, yet it touched my heart. I felt that they should not have told me anything if they don't trust me. Here trust means – “Sharing your inner feelings and thoughts with others with the belief that they will not spread them indiscriminately”. But before I could say anything to them I introspected –“Haven’t I doubted people who I love the most at times?” The answer was yes – with so many incidents coming to my mind. Probably its human nature to be doubtful! Is there anything called blind trust? I’m not sure!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog!

Khushboo said...

Thanks! Disclose your identity then

Jaya said...

Trust wouldn't be as strong as it is, had there been no doubt around. This is how everything is organized, I suppose, like the other side of the coin ;-)

@nkur said...

Dost tu to full tension mein hai, one question to you? Is blind trust worth it, can it not be taken for granted then?

Khushboo said...

Nahi yaar.main tension mein nahi hoon :) What you are saying is also right! People can take advantage of your blind trust.

ubuntu said...

rama was an exception, he was "purshotum" - best among men. He listen to his people more than his heart, so lets exclude him.
trust is indeed complex. But will you trust a person if he/she isn't worth it, its all about how well ur relationships are managed

Pravesh (Pravy) said...

I was bit confused about the core subject of this blog. Whether you were talking about "Love" or "Friendship", and then finally what I can infer was that, you were trying to highlight "Trust"! And atlast the buzz word came "Blind-Trust"..

Let me relate all these words together, what I feel is:

Trust->Friendship->Blind Trust->Love.

No "Friendship" without "Trust". and..
No "Love" without "Blind Trust".

All these are the sequential processes, they have to be in same chronological order. Well nothing to say much as I am not the correct person to quote anything :)

Khushboo said...

Pravy it was not written for any particular subject. It was just a flow of thoughts about Trust!

Ami Jha said...

Trust is a realtionship above attachment, it lies in one eyes where you see the truth, even you dont know the person fully.

Cheers :) and keep smiling.